Tuesday, April 24, 2012

6 months, Week 2

Baby E is already in his 6th month now, and he's already rolling all over the place like nobody's business! It's kind of scary in a way, because I can't leave him unattended nowadays. Each time I turned my back, he was already on his stomach. How fast he has grown! From a newborn baby with his eyes tightly closed, to a big baby now who stares at me with his big, pitiful, Puss-in-Boots eyes.

He would put anything that he can reach into his mouth, even his own feet! Grrrr..... and each time when he does that, I go berserk! I would pull his feet away from his mouth and he would give me that sulky look. And when I am not looking, he would start sucking on his toes again. It may be normal for babies to do that, but watching him stuffing his feet into his mouth is just too much. I wonder if there are any mothers out there who face the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment