Saturday, May 5, 2012

Man Sifu @ Sri Petaling (文师傅)

My love for fish head noodles is beyond comprehension. Why? I really don’t know. I can’t explain my addiction to it, but one thing’s for sure - I simply love the taste of the soup, because the soul of this food lies within the soup. Not only does it have to taste nice, it has to taste RIGHT. Oh, and the fish should not be too bony either as I wouldn’t want to be worrying about choking on fish bones while enjoying my food!


I’ve been to a few famous fish head noodle shops in the Klang Valley, but I personally think that there’s one particular shop by far, serves the tastiest fish head noodles. The name of the shop is Man Sifu Enterprice and it is situated in Sri Petaling, same row as Restoran Oversea Dian Xin.





They offer a wide variety of fish head noodles, and I got lost just by going through their menu!





It was hard for me to decide on which dish to go with, and since I had cravings for pork that day, I ordered the Fish Head & Meatball Mee Hoon. You may also request them to add some wine into your soup to give it a different kick. Besides that, if you happen to be very hungry and you could swallow a cow, you may even ask them to add in more mee hoon at no additional cost!

The taste of the soup is simpy MAR-VE-LOUS!



Hubby is not a fan of fish head noodles (or anything related to fish), so he ordered a bowl of Meatball Mee Hoon in tomyam soup, and as usual, I curi a bit of the tomyam soup to see how it tasted like. At first, I was quite taken aback by the sourish taste, but the more I tasted it, the more I got hooked to it! Hey, I actually like the soup!





We also ordered two side dishes. One was a plate of Fried Pork Belly (small), and the other one was Tauhu Rolls (small).





What can I say? I lurveee both dishes! The Fried Pork Belly was chewy and delicious while the Tauhu Rolls were soft and gave my tastebud a simplistic satisfaction! (Btw, there are supposed to be four tauhu rolls in the picture, hubby was too hungry that he chomped down a tauhu roll before I could stop him!)


So there you have it. Man Sifu is definitely my favourite Fish Head Noodle Shop to date!



Address: 59 & 61, Jalan 1/149J Bandar Baru, Seri Petaling, 57000 KL.
Tel: 03-9056 1128
Business Hours: 9am - 10pm

2 comments:

  1. Nice!...The best Fish Head Noodle i ever taste, till now i still can't find other that can beat this shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, now I'm addicted to it!

    ReplyDelete