Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mom & Baby Expo 2012 @ Mid Valley, 11 May 2012

One of my contacts on facebook had recently posted that there was going to be a Mom & Baby Expo in Mid Valley from 11-13 May 2012.



I wanted to go to the expo over the weekend but couldn't because I already had some other plans, so the only way for me to visit the place was to steal some time during lunch hour on Friday and sneak into the expo. I kept reminding myself not to spend too much time there as I didn't have the luxury of scrutinizing every booth and comparing their prices. Hence, due to the shortage of time, I only managed to buy a few things (which was much to my dismay).

A lady was busy unpacking heaps of battery-operated fans, which attracted many customers to her booth. I wondered what was so special about the fan until I found out that the lady was selling it for only RM10! Doesn't that sound like a good deal? The kiasu-ness suddenly awoke in me and without much hesitation, I put on my armour and joined the crowd so that I could get one and fix it to Baby E's stroller.

Cute, isn't it? :P


Then, I went over to a booth to buy a pack of Carter's rompers. Initially, I wanted to get the size of 12 months for Baby E, but after looking at the size, I decided to buy the 18 months rompers. I asked the guy whether he could give me a discount, but he was quite adamant with the price. He was selling them at RM39 per pack. Sounds reasonable to many people, but I've bought cheaper Carter's rompers for only RM27 per pack of 5! Yet, I had no choice, coz like what I said earlier, I didn't have the time to visit every booth.


You know, I don't really like the one with polka dots... looks too girly to me...




I also bought this cute little romper (12-18m) for only RM15 from the same booth.

It says, "SMART like daddy, SWEET like mommy" hehe!


I was already running out of time by now, and decided to leave the expo until I saw a booth selling something that I was looking for - Tommee Tippee products! You must be wondering what's so special about this shop??  Well, let me tell you this - I got it at a very good deal!! I had wanted to get the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature teats for 6m+ (pack of 2) for quite some time. Most of the shops (and even online) sell it at around the price of RM24.90. But guess what? I got this at the booth for only RM16!! My goodness, I was shrieking with joy inside! Oh, and I also got the Soft Silicone Orthodontic Soother (6-18m) for only RM11 (original price is RM17.90)! *Double shrieks!* The name of the shop is myBBstore.com (www.myBBstore.com), and I'm definitely gonna visit them again in the next expo!

Great, great, great bargainnnn!!



So there you have it! My short adventure at the Mom & Expo on 11 May 2012. If only I had more time, I would have made sure that I burnt a hole in my pocket with a big smile!


Be sure to check out the next Mom & Baby Expo from 27-29 July 2012 at Mid Valley! Don't miss it! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment